**Please note that the period for enrollment in 50 Hour Immersion for 2018 has ended and is required for students that have not participated in a previous teacher training program**
At BecomeOne Wholeness we offer a unique 200 hour teacher training for students looking to become yoga teacher. Our 200 hour teacher training is led by Jody Domerstad and begins with a 50 hour Yoga Immersion and then continues into a 150 hour teacher training that is focuses on breaking down each pose, sequencing, yoga philosophy, and alignment.
This is an opportunity to be completely absorbed in all the offerings of yoga with a like-minded community. We will:
- Discuss the history of yoga, including learning about the eight limbs.
- Break down all categories of Asana, learning the purpose of each pose which offers the the most benefit.
- Study Book One of the Yoga Sutras, covering basic philosophy
- Learn to teach a functional and fun yoga class to students of all levels.
- And much more.
SCHEDULE & DATES:
- April 14th & 15th
- April 28th & 29th
- May 11th & 12th
- June 8th, 9th, & 10th
- June 22nd, 23rd, & 24th
Teacher Training ONLY (For teachers looking to deepen their practice. Must have previously taken the BecomeOne Immersion or have completed a previous teacher training program)
- $2,700 until December 1st 2018
- $2,800 until January 1st 2018
- $467 per month P AYMENT PLAN (6 months = $2,802
NO REFUNDS up to a week before training and/or after it starts.
For more info. or questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call the studio 201-636-2521