Change is the only constant. And for most of us change – even change we want in our lives – is stressful! Our basic sense of safety relies on our ability to predict our future’s outcomes, but when our predictions are challenged by change the brain easily and quickly resorts to stress and fear.
Neurosculpting® is a cutting-edge modality integrating mindfulness and neuroscience into a simple five-step whole brain approach to heal trauma, rewrite limiting beliefs, and find wholeness.
This training is a comprehensive dive into the theory, practices and daily application of this modality. Students take this immersion to create deep and lasting transformation, and many use it to fulfill one of the core pre-requisites to eventually go on to the Neurosculpting® certification program.
Consider this a BOOT CAMP experience! This program is based on the curriculum outlined in Lisa Wimberger's book, NEW BELIEFS, NEW BRAIN: Free Yourself from Stress and Fear (book included in full-price of training).
Training is one weekend.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Identify your personal limiting beliefs
- Learn about the limbic system and its relationship to fear, and the prefrontal cortex and its relationship to our higher self.
- Create a mind-body map for neurological associations
- Navigate and use six reprogramming/meditation techniques
- Apply a neurological overlay to existing limitations
- Create a new and limitless belief system
SCHEDULE & DATES:
- Saturday 3/3: 11am-8pm
- Sunday 3/4 11am-6pm
*this course is limited to the first 12 registrants*