BEYOND the BODY. Did you want to learn more about the practice of yin? Explore ways to encourage people to slow down and reflect on whats under the skin? This training will educate you on how to stimulate and affect the body’s meridian system, which enhances the body’s energetic flow and supports emotional equilibrium. Since Yin Yoga prepares both the body and the mind for deeper experiences, you will learn meditation techniques to share with your class to access a different experience.Yin Level II includes:
Connecting the mental and emotional dimension of the body using:
- Meridian System
- Chakra System
- Acupressure points
- Pranayama practices
- Meditation techniques
- Learn specific language to create a "safe environment"
- Learn to sequence according to the meridian and chakra
- How to use Yin to support your private clients in health issues
- Review the Seven archetypal poses & variations
- Review Skeletal deviations: showing the differences in shapes of bones and mobility.
Dates: Oct. 27th, 28th, Nov. 10th, 11th, Dec. 2nd, 3rd
Investment: $700 (early bird paid by Oct 1st) $800 after.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to sign up.